Friday 28 June 2019

FOOD DIARY

                                                    FOOD DIARY

Hi bloggers. Today I am blogging about our food diary. We have been doing this in Maths. The food diary was about what we had eaten  for dinner, snack, morning tea, lunch and  breakfast. We all had a list to write on. We had to investigate how much sugar was in the food we had eaten.Then we had to add it all up and we had to divide by five to tell us how many teaspoon of sugar we had in a day.  I have 18.2 teaspoon of sugar in a day.The recommended daily in take of sugar is six teaspoon. I am gonna try and cut down my sugar intake. I am going to try and not eat the jelly watches for morning tea, they have 2 teaspoons of sugar! My favorite part of the food diary was when we had to look up how much sugar is in each item.       

No comments:

Post a Comment