Friday 27 September 2019

Film Festival

                    FILM FESTIVAL
HI bloggers, today I will be blogging about our film festival films. We started to film before term 3. Our theme was heroes it was fun doing the theme heroes. I had five people in my film there were  3 student's . 1 teacher and 1 camera person. Here are the Names of the people the teacher was Maryam and the  3 student were Mercedes, Hepi and Peitynn and the camera person was me (Cassie).  There were three winners that won the film festival. I will tell you the names of the films one of the film's  is HI VIS HEROS another was  UNSUNG HEROS and my film was THE LIFE SAVER . Here are the names of the people who made the films in Hi Vis heros was Ayva, Brooklyn , Aahana, Angelina and Hosana. And the people who made Unsung Heros was Torian, Rio, Ishaan and Noah. It was challenging because we had to do our film for 3 minute.  It was really fun making our film and funny at the same time. Here is a link to the films and here what it look like.
link to the LIFE SAVER
link to the HI VIS HEROS
link to the UNSUNG HEROS



No comments:

Post a Comment